Awesomeness REDEFINED

So I just saw The Avengers today.

aaawwwwweesomeeee!!!!!

OZUMNIZ REDEFINED.
Can't stop saying awesome for the whole movie.
Can feel my body shaking with excitement in the last 30 minutes of it.

I'm most obsessed with Captain America (Chris Evans), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and Agent Maria Hill (Cobie Smulders)..


Captain is the hero to me. And awesome. And super handsome, which makes him more awesome.


Widow / Natasha Romanoff is a sex bomb. And super pretty. Super skilled. Awesome.


Hill is...  super! So excited seeing her NOT as Robin Scherbatsky of How I Met Your Mother.
but well..


 Been too long since I last enjoyed this amount of awesome entertainment in cinemas. Anyway, Scarlett and Cobie are in their most perfect shape of all time. Boys. Go. Witness.

 P.S. : I want these!


Powered By Blogger

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.