thing about love

Hello!

A little update before bed from me.. How is everyone, everything doing? Good I hope. And me? Oh, thanks for asking. Things are pretty well. I'm on my holiday so -

Um, the thing about me right now is that I'm in love..




*BOOM*

This grew from a summer fling. I know right. Been so long since I got the nerves to love, the nerves to think that I am ready for it. Because the thing about me is, I can be happy living life without a particular guy. I can see myself happy doing things with my girlfriends, getting silly, taking silly pictures, gossiping around, et cetera. I am in fact super independent.

But well the thing about love is that it can change you. I didn't use to be so sensitive about people's feelings. I did what I wanted to without thinking what other person could feel about it. I now learn to be less arrogant and less selfish. You know sometimes I don't think that I am so worth to be loved, so god knows why there is that one person that likes, or loves you so much you can't even guess how :-)


Bless people around me tonight, God
and the earth,
and this guy I now love

x. farah

Powered By Blogger

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.