Yo

Hiiii my favorite month of the year, every year.. :)


what is up!

So. Hello. I really miss talking on my blog. I just passed the first ever mid semester test week in college! It was.. nerve-wrecking? Exhausting? Yeah. Those.

My left eye has been a little sore since yesterday morning. I went on to campus and the pain went on also, followed me until it got real serious this morning. I decided not to wear my soft lenses for a while, and not go to campus - in fact my class was cancelled later. And so I went to the doctor in Jakarta Eye Center.

He says I'm RESTRICTED to wear soft lenses for a week - A FREAKING WHOLE WEEK. i was like "dudeeeeeee you kiddin meh?" but he was like "yea what, do i look like i kid?"

yeah no that wasn't how it exactly happened but oh well.

So. My glasses are so big and thick they make my eyes look so tiny behind em, i feel like a dumb everytime i wear them. Like seriously, dude, I ain't takin them with me to the campus, uh uh nay nay nay.

And so I'm skipping class today and tomorrow.. :) But friday I have to go, because there will be this movie screening in the auditorium and I'm going to have to make a resume of it later. And yes, in the auditorium! My plan is to not wear glasses all the time in campus, I'm only wearing it in the auditorium, in the dark. Lights on, glasses off. Yeah.. Let's not hit something. I'll survive, right? You know I'll figure something out, so


Anyway I'm realizing that this time I'm close with some guy, I don't write it down on here anymore. May be the business, may also be that this one is not as special. Err I should not continue talking.

Oh, yeah I'd love to write more stories about Ares and Annabel. Not that anyone's asking me to, guess I just miss them. In fact I'm losing powers and skills in imagining and drawing also. That could kill me.


Hoping to recover on everything soon

Powered By Blogger

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.