PARALOVEMORE

one of my favorite bands EVER, has split :( Yes, paramore. THE PARAMORE.

this is truly saddening.. i never a second IMAGINED that this will finally happen. my god i never watched you guys live!!! i regret that. but what the hell, my regret won't get you guys back as five, anytime soon :( my GOOOODDDDD.....

you see that? 'JOSH AND ZAC WOULD BE LEAVING THE BAND after our show in Orlando last sunday.'

and

'Love
hayley, jeremy, and taylor
paramore'

GEEZ. 2 of them are gone.

at the very moment, your supposed-to-be comforting words aren't comforting enough.. i know, i'm so sorry guys. i can't deal with this for now :(
i want you 5 back.

josh and zac, i hope you guys are leaving for good. and this decision is made very wisely. i hope.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Powered By Blogger

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.